What are the common faults of natural gas compressors and how to eliminate them? As one of the leading reciprocating natural gas compressor manufacturers, Aipu would like to advise you on some tips about various types of gas compressor including BOG compressor, CNG compressor, LPG compressor, etc.
1. Substandard exhaust may be caused by valve leakage, packing leakage, and excessive cylinder clearance volume. Therefore, it is necessary to check these places and take corresponding measures when the exhaust volume is not up to the standard.
2. When the interstage pressure exceeds the range, it is necessary to check the exhaust and intake pressure of the current stage and the piston ring leakage of the intake valve of the next stage. If necessary, replace the air valve or adjust the exhaust and intake pressure or replace the piston ring to check whether the pipeline is unobstructed.
3. Excessive exhaust temperature may be caused by exhaust valve, poor cooling effect or intake temperature exceeding the specified value. Therefore, it is necessary to replace the exhaust valve or improve the cooling effect, and find out the reasons why the temperature exceeds the specified value.
4. The overheating of the cylinder may be caused by insufficient cooling water, air leakage in the intake or exhaust valve, or strain of the cylinder. At this time, it is necessary to add cooling water, maintain or replace the intake or exhaust valve, and lubricate the cylinder to clean the cylinder.
5. The possible causes of low oil pressure in natural gas compressors are low oil level, blockage of the oil filter, and oil leakage in the oil return valve of the regulating valve. At this time, it is necessary to add lubricating oil or clean the lubricating oil, clean the filter, repair or replace the corresponding parts.
6. The high temperature of the lubricating oil may be caused by the friction between the moving parts of the natural gas compressor and the poor cooling effect of the lubricating oil and the clogging of the filter. At this time, it is necessary to replace related parts and replace the lubricant cleaning filter.
7. Generally, more than 85% of natural gas compressor shutdowns are caused by gas valve failure. Therefore, it is necessary to check whether the valve plate and valve spring are damaged, whether the sealing performance of the valve is deteriorated, and whether the valve plate pressure is correct.
8. The breakage of the piston rod is very dangerous, because it not only damages other parts, but also causes gas leakage, causing casualties and other production equipment damage. Generally, it is mainly because of the material problem of the piston rod or the heat treatment problem that the connection thread is loose or the gap is too large, and other faults cause overload operation.
9. Excessive vibration will cause various parts of the compressor or each connection of the pipeline to loosen, and in severe cases, it will cause the pipeline to vibrate and cause air leakage problems or abnormal noise. Therefore, the necessary regular maintenance and inspection can reduce the occurrence of such problems.
Know More About Compressor
Hydrogen Compressors Ordered By Zhongxi New Materials Co., Ltd. Were Waiting For The Delivery At Site.
Congratulations On The Success Of The First Set Of Major Technical Equipment
Bengbu Aipu Compressor Unit Was Awarded The Qualification Of Explosion Proof
Aipu Became A Supplier Of Bog Recovery Compressors For Enn Lng Gas Stations