A gas compressor is a machine that converts the mechanical energy of the prime mover (usually an electric motor) into gas pressure energy by using ambient air as the raw material to meet the pressure required by the production process. There are many classifications of compressors, which can be divided into positive displacement compressors and speed compressors according to their working principles. The speed type mainly has two basic forms: centrifugal and axial flow. The working principle of the speed compressor is to increase the movement speed of gas molecules, so that the kinetic energy of the gas molecules is converted into the pressure energy of the gas, thereby increasing the pressure of the compressed air.
The gas compressor is the core equipment of the pneumatic system, the main body of the electromechanical air source device,. It is a device that converts the mechanical energy of the prime mover (usually an electric motor or a diesel engine) into gas pressure energy, which is a pressure generating device for compressed air. The compression medium generally uses air. This is because it is compressible, clear and transparent, easy to transport (non-condensing), harmless, safe, and inexhaustible. The main media of Aipu compressor are BOG, LNG, LPG, CNG, carbon dioxide, hydrogen, ammonia, etc.
When selecting air compressors, comprehensive consideration should be given to comprehensive technical and economic indicators such as the investment and operating costs of the compressor unit and compressor station, so as to meet the principles of economy, safety, and application. Specifically, there are the following aspects:
1. The flow and pressure requirements of the production process must be met, that is, the operating point of the compressor (the intersection point of the device characteristic curve and the compressor performance curve) must always be kept in the high-efficiency range, which saves power and is not easy to damage parts.
2. The selected compressor should not only be small in size, light in weight, low in cost, but also have good characteristics and high efficiency.
3. It has good anti-surge performance, stable operation and long life.
4. The structure is simple, the operation is convenient, and the accessories are easy to purchase.
5. The selected compressor station has low project investment and low operating cost.
The main basis for selecting an gas compressor is the working pressure and flow rate of the starting system. The working pressure of the gas source should be about 20% higher than the maximum working pressure in the pneumatic system, because the loss along the way and the local loss of the gas supply pipeline should be considered. If the working pressure requirement is lower in some parts of the system, a pressure reducing valve can be used to supply air. The rated discharge pressure of the gas compressor is divided into low pressure (0.7～1.0Mpa), medium pressure (1.0～10MPa), high pressure (10～100Mpa) and ultra high pressure (above 100Mpa), which can be selected according to actual needs. The common working pressure is generally 0.7～1.25Mpa.
Know More About Compressor
Hydrogen Compressors Ordered By Zhongxi New Materials Co., Ltd. Were Waiting For The Delivery At Site.
Congratulations On The Success Of The First Set Of Major Technical Equipment
Bengbu Aipu Compressor Unit Was Awarded The Qualification Of Explosion Proof
Aipu Became A Supplier Of Bog Recovery Compressors For Enn Lng Gas Stations