The main manifestations of the leakage of the suction valve or the damage of the sealing gasket are:
(1) The temperature rises, and the valve cover heats up;
(2) The corresponding exhaust valve temperature rises;
(3) The pressure rises between the valve stage and the previous stage;
(4) The displacement of the reciprocating compressor decreases;
(5) The intake air temperature increases.
After the gas is compressed, the temperature rises, the suction valve leaks or the sealing gasket is damaged, the high temperature gas returns to the intake cavity, causing the valve temperature to rise, the intake temperature rises, and the exhaust temperature rises after being compressed by the reciprocating compressor again. In addition, the backflow of compressed gas causes the front pressure to rise, and the higher the pressure, the more the exhaust volume drops. If you have any questions, you can ask reciprocating compressor manufacturers for help.
Leakage of the exhaust valve or damage of the sealing gasket is mainly manifested as:
(1) The temperature of the exhaust valve rises, and the valve plate heats up;
(2) The exhaust pressure drops;
(3) The displacement of the reciprocating compressor decreases.
The exhaust valve is leaking or the gasket is damaged. In the cylinder suction process, part of the compressed high-temperature and high-pressure gas flows back to the cylinder to increase the temperature of the mixed gas. After being compressed again by the reciprocating compressor, the temperature becomes higher. The backflow also causes the flow rate to drop and the exhaust pressure to drop.
Know More About Compressor
Hydrogen Compressors Ordered By Zhongxi New Materials Co., Ltd. Were Waiting For The Delivery At Site.
Congratulations On The Success Of The First Set Of Major Technical Equipment
Bengbu Aipu Compressor Unit Was Awarded The Qualification Of Explosion Proof
Aipu Became A Supplier Of Bog Recovery Compressors For Enn Lng Gas Stations